The amount of data in the world is growing exponentially and is expected to reach 44 zettabytes – or 44 billion terabytes – by 2020. According to IDC, about 90 percent of that data will be unstructured.
That means an enormous blind spot for companies that can’t extract insight from unstructured data – and a tremendous competitive advantage for those that can.
Download this eBook to learn how to automate discovery with machine learning, review deep learning use cases, and get tips for managing and applying insights from your unstructured data.
- Automate the Smart Way with Machine Learning
- The Unstructured Data Problem
- Unstructured Data Management: 3 Points to Consider
- Applying Insights from Unstructured Data
- Unstructured Data, Deep Learning, and the Future of Analytics
- Deep Learning: 6 Real World Use Cases